I upgraded to asterisk 13 using yum (just remove old asterisk and install asterisk13, is this proper method?) and my queues stopped working. For existing queue i got
[2018-03-07 17:43:58] WARNING[C-0000000d]: app_queue.c:8400 queue_function_mem_read: queue 200 was not found
[2018-03-07 17:43:58] WARNING[C-0000000d]: app_queue.c:8035 queue_exec: Unable to join queue '200'
For newly created I get just
[2018-03-07 17:44:07] WARNING[C-0000000e]: app_queue.c:8035 queue_exec: Unable to join queue '201'
It's doing "Failover destination" which I set to "Busy", so i hear "busy" signal. Both queues have static member, and that extension is registered.
Also I can't log in into call center agent console (callback), I get
Cannot start agent login - (internal) loginagent: 500 - Failed to start login process on Asterisk
If you need logs, let me know.